Indian Designer wear- Sushma Reddy Couture

Hello gorgeous people! First of all, thank you for coming back to my blog! Hope you are all doing awesome :)

My blog Sushma Reddy Couture started as a by product of my Fashion label 'Sushma Reddy Couture'. Now, I have come to count both of these projects in the small list of the best things that have happened to me in my life! When I start to create an outfit, in my head I start thinking, why would someone wear it? Where would someone wear it to? How would they style it? & all these different things. As I would think of all this & developed ideas, I wanted to document it. And then this blog was born. And now you guys inspire me to write & I am loving sharing ideas & tips with all of you!

Today I am going to share with you a little glimpse of my work from my fashion line Sushma Reddy Couture. Here, Indian beauty guru Rumela Dey is wearing one of my favorite pieces from my collection. 


This beautiful lace & chiffon saree is really easy to carry. It offers variety of elements which make this piece perfect for any event. Brown, black & gold go perfectly together & make this saree elegant while not being heavy. You can order this saree over here at my facebook page if you like it :).

She also has a tutorial on how dress up this modern saree & a make-up look on her youtube channel.  Here, take a look.




This post is a part of,


Read about this series here. New post every Friday. Thanks for your time guys!!

Thank you so much for your time! Have a fantastic day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)