Marsala- The color of 2015

Hello my loves! How are you all?? First of all I wish you all a very happy, blessed & an awesome New Year ahead!!! I hope this year brings much more joy & love into your lives! If any one of you have been wondering where have I been & why am I not posting regularly i.e Friday & Tuesday, It's because I was on a small spiritual vacation for New years. This time I chose to listen to my inner calling & go with it & I think I made a good decision in starting my New year this way!

Talking about New year & New things, Pantone Inc has nominated a new color for the year 2015, Marsala. Every year Pantone Inc announces a color of the year which is essentially seen in fashion, furnishings, fabrics & home decor for the whole year. This year it is this gorgeous color, Marsala.


I personally love this color..It is so bold, strong, sexy & romantic! This color is just perfect. I am excited to bring this beautiful earthy tone into my life. This color also has 'Elegance' written all over it.







You can invite this new color into your life this New year in more ways than one & I will show you how!

Fashion:

In terms of fashion, the color Marsala will look good on both men & women equally. It is also one of those colors which will look good on most skin tones of the world, which is great! So now, here is how with just a few basic items you can wear this color this year.



Accessories:

Or just take it slow & add a hint of this bold color into your attire. Let this color be the focal point in your outfit. 




Home Decor:










If you are looking to buy any big furniture or just want to add accents, this color can add class & elegance to your home too. There are endless options in this zone. 



Make-Up:






Now, make-up is the best way to wear Marsala. You can do a bold lip or use a blush, it will instantly brighten up your face! With this earthy tone you can create a sultry make up look. As we transition into spring in a few months, shades of Marsala will serve as great nail paints too!





I really like this color. I am also looking forward to seeing this shade being used in different ways this year. This warm & elegant color will definitely add a little extra oomph to your outfit or home! What do you think?? How will you invite this new color into your life? Please share your ideas in the comments below :)

Also, have you guys checked out the new weekend inspiration post? You all encourage & inspire me so much by reading my blog. This really makes my every day! So, it's a small effort I am making to hopefully add some more love & light into your (all my lovely readers) lives! An inspirational post every weekend. Hope you all like it :)

If you like the post, please share it ( social media share buttons at the end of the post). 
Thanks for your time gorgeous! 











4 comments:

  1. This color is a luscious mix of spice and earthiness. I love this rich warm tone. Great inspiring post.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a pretty color. I love your tips for incorporating it in so many different ways. What a clever idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! My favorite way to incorporate this color into my life is through accessories. It's so much fun!

      Delete

Please leave a comment :)