'The Daily Desi Wardrobe' by Sushma Reddy Couture

Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have an Exciting Announcement for you all. I have been working on a new project for our blog. After coming up with & scratching different ideas, I finally zeroed down on one which I really loved & after working on it for months I finally present to you, 'The Daily Desi Wardrobe'. This will be the one stop place for a dose of latest desi (Indian) fashion, beauty , best finds, food & much more. What you will get to see in this series is different posts every Friday on hauls, tutorials, make-up tutorials, etiquette, celebrations & looks put together with an Indian touch . Basically, you will find here all things modern desis worldwide need.
 
 
I have put in a lot of effort to bring to you guys the latest and the best ideas & desi trends. I really hope you Love, enjoy & support this.
 
Please leave a comment below letting me know what you guys think of this new project.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by lovelies.
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And I'll look forward to your posts on Fridays. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this segment. Look forward to more sushma.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)