What to wear to the airport / Travel style

Traveling includes a lot of planning & traveling by air requires a little more of it. Booking your flights, Booking hotels, packing, being on time at the airport !!! With so much on our plate we sometimes forget to put together our travel outfit, which is very important. After all, this outfit is going to help us in spending our travel time peacefully. For me travel attire should make me feel these 3 things..

1 Comfortable
2 Warm (It always gets cold on the plane!)
3 & of course stylish!! Duh!! ;p

I want to be comfortable & warm without bundling up & without having to wear my pajamas to the airport. Now, of course we are going to look at some pinterest images for inspiration!









Did you observe that recreating these looks is pretty easy. You will need all your basic essentials to recreate any of these looks!!! Pull out a plain V neck, cardigan/jacket & your comfy pair of pants & you are good to go. Can there be anything better than being able to wear comfy & stylish clothes without having to shop? Sometimes it's all about mixing & matching & you end up creating something new everyday!
Wearing a jacket or a scarf is important to me because it tends to get cold at the airport & in the flight sometimes.. most of the times... for me! I always wear a big sized cardigan specially when I travel international.

Here I have put together something I would totally wear to the airport.


Follow the links to get this look for less

Denim shirt forever21
Awesome scarves for less at Charlotte Russe
Oversized Cardigans for less at Charlotte Russe
Leggings at H&M

Planning your vacation? Hope this inspires you & helps you travel in comfort & style. Also read my post on quick tips on traveling light here. If you like the post please share it (the social meadia share buttons are at the end of the post).

That's all my loves!  Thank you so much for stopping by :) You are awesome.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)