My Wardrobe Essentials

Hello awesome people!!! Hope you are all doing great! Huh..what's that? How am I you ask ? I am doing great :) thanks. I am here today to take you through my wardrobe... Wait!! Don't worry. You are not going to see the mess!! By wardrobe I mean my wardrobe essentials/ basics. I am going to put forward a couple of pieces I think do not belong any particular trend or style but a few basic  and staple peices which never go out of style and help me put together various looks. So, here.. Take a look.

White shirt

It doesn’t get any more classic than a simple white shirt & a black shirt. Yeah! But I like a little more than that. I like to keep them classic and stylish. The details on the collar add a little bit of character to the shirts and I can dress them up or dress them down. 

  Denim shirt

This is my total favorite! I treat it like a neutral shirt. Sometimes it's hard to pick a matching top for some bottoms. This shirt is perfect for those tough times. It is also a great match for jeans too. Yes, denim on denim is in and it's totally cute. I love love this shirt. 

Casual tee

A casual tee goes with pretty much anything. Goes with Jeans, skirt or anything. Imagine this tee paired up with simple blue jeans and a pair of neon flats! voila! Amazing casual outfit you have :D

 Blazer

Wearing a blazer doesn't have to be limited to office. You can wear it casually too! It adds structure to your outfit and it the makes the outfit more "chic" I think.

 

Tank tops

Camisoles or tanks are great for layering. They can be worn under shrugs, jackets or shirts. they specially look good under denim shirts. The best place to pick them up is from Forever 21. They have a bunch of different colors with a choice of round and v-necks for very reasonable prices. Check them out here.

Black skirt

A skirt is something I have been reaching for so much off late. May be because it's summer or because it is sooo comfortable and very easy to style. I just add a plain t-shirt, a statement necklace and a pair of flats and I am good to go. 

Jeans

What do I say about this? A true blue wash denim makes life easier! But..if you are looking for something which looks just like jeans but a little more comfortable then Check these out here. These jeggings are very comfortable and long lasting.

Statement necklace

Just this one piece make my casual outfit look put-together. It makes my outfit look like there a was a lot of thought behind it! If you want to keep it chic yet subtle the first necklace is perfect.

If you want to get more bold with it then something like the below neon colored necklace would be perfect!!

 

Clutch 

I am sometimes not sure if I wanna carry a bag or a just my wallet. For those times a cross body bag which can transform into a clutch comes in really handy. This one I have here is from Aldo and I love it. This color goes with any outfit I am wearing.

Watch 

A chunky watch adds a tough look to any femenine outfit and I love that. I also like to add more bracelets around it and it dresses up any outfit. The one I have here is MK-5775 rosegold watch from Michael Kors.


Sun Glasses

It is as simple as it looks. Sun glasses for protection from the sun and to make your outfit look edgy. The right style of Sun glasses for your face shape can change and add so much to your look, beleive me!

 

Wedges and flats

I love flats. Reasons you ask? They are extremely comfortable, Many different sizes and colors to choose from and don't hurt my feet! But sometimes certain events require me to drop the flats and wear heels. That's when wedges come to my rescue. They are easy to walk in and add the much needed class to my outfit without having to hurt my feet in stilletos! 




Nail paint

A pink nail paint is a safe option and defenitely pretty on fingers!


Thats it guys! These are my wardrobe essentials. Hope you all enjoyed reading this and please, let me know what are your essentials in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)