Love is all we need.









Hi guys! Today I am going to share something different with you all. This is something very close to my heart and I completely believe in this. It's about love!! Don't we all love love?! But where is it? Between any two people who are in love??  Yes it is!! But where is it coming from? I believe that when we love someone, love has to generate from with in us. It's in our nature. Love is not else where it really is with in us. Once we give love, we feel love and we feel loved. We respond to love. 
 



The first step here I believe is to love yourself ! I don't think I knew how to do this before. I read a lot of articles and books about it. I ofcourse took this as an other opportunity to buy myself different things, pamper myself and count all my good qualities! But neither did I feel any love nor did it help me or people around me in anyway!! If anything it defenitely made me almost selfish and self centered. So obviously that's not what loving yourself meant to me.
 




 For me as I worked deeper into it I realized that not giving home to any hate and hurt inside of me was really a gift I could ever give myself. Once I removed all of it, all that was left was love and it is a constant process. I said to myself that "I am human and I make mistakes, sometimes say the wrong things. I need to forgive myself and not repeat it." That gets me to the next point that, just like me everyone around me is human too. I need to love and forgive and not hurt anyone. We are all humans and we all know how hard life can sometimes be. So, If we don't be there for each other who else will? let's try and make this journey easier for each other. 


 

I believe Love doesn't demand perfection. You don't have to be perfect to love nor do you have to love someone who is perfect. Love yourself or others without  any expectation. Give everyone a chance. Smile at people. Help people. If you like anything about a random person go ahead and express it! It could make their day. It could be anyone, your neighbor, random person at a restaurant, train station  anywhere just extend your help if need be. We all live too much in inhibitions. Let's break them and extend our help and love to everyone.




Love is important. We need it and specially in the current scenario. There is already so much war and hate going on in certain parts of our world , let us atleast add some love while we can. Let's extend our boundaries or better yet erase them. Love should have no limit.. Don't stop it at your family or friends or pets!! And how do you put your share of love out there? Ask yourself! I am sure you know it, because, I believe when you ask yourself the right question you will always find the right answer. So go on guys. You could also inspire so many people with your love to love. Let's pass love on. Happy loving! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)