My love for sequins.

I have always loved sequins. I feel that if you add a sequin piece to your outfit it will totally brighten your look. sequins also remind me of Vegas. 

I feel that there is no other place better than Vegas to wear sequins & flaunt your bling! Or may be there is... But it's Vegas for me! when you step outside on the strip in Vegas in the night all you see is beautiful lights! And If you want to see the real bling bling of Vegas city you have to go up the stratosphere tower..all you will see down from there is beautiful lights and it almost feels like sequins spread all over the city! Here take a look... 

 




I loved the view from there. Well any way... So Vegas and sequins go together I think, and here is a look inspired by a "Vegas Night". 



I actually wore this outfit while I was in vegas. If you are not partying in the night and decide to do some sightseeing there, you will be walking a lot on the strip. This outfit was what I wore and it was completeltly comfortable for walking around!!! If I had to go to a party in this outfit I would just add a pair of stilletos. You can wear this look even for a girls night out or just simply because you want to wear sequins!
 
Outfit details: 
Top: Jennifer Lopez from Kohls
Leggings: Forever 21
Necklace: Shoplately 
Sandals: No Idea! 



That's me modeling for you! Lol! 

PS: If you are a brown skinned girl like me, gold sequins would look even more flattering.

Let me know what you guys think of it. Also please share if you have any Vegas memories or favorite things to do there. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)