Deepika Padukone's look IIFA 2014

Deepika padukone looked AMAZING this IIFA! I loved her make up and outfit! Her outfit was a beautiful gold gown by Sabyasachee. Her make up look was absolutely gorgeous and I thought it perfectly matched her outfit and skin. What I liked the most about her look was her lipstick! Yes! Here take a look. 
She wore a beautiful deep oxblood lip color. Her face was matte with heavy eyeliner and the showstopper was defenitely her lip color. 

So the other day I decided to tone down the look a little and wore it to dinner. 

I used a matte foundation and kept my eyes really subtle by adding just black eyeliner and wore MAC Rebel and added a Revlon lip balm in the color Smitten eprise 030 on my lip. Just like her I choose a golden color top which really went well the lip color. Gold made the lip color pop. 

Here are the lip sticks I used





[PS:Pictures of lipsticks are from the internet because I am a bad photographer!]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)