Some love for Skin #1

Smooth, blemish free and glowing skin is is what all of us want. I personally have been on this quest for as long as I can remember and have learnt a lot of things about skin & care along the way. I thought I would share my skin care tips and techniques. In this post I am going to share a few products that I have been using and loving.  

I have combination skin and it feels like my skin has a mind of its own! Sometimes it is very good and sometimes it acts up.

I always keep 2 types of face washes with me. One would be any foaming face wash with salysilic acid in it. Salysilic acid helps prevent breakouts. The other face wash would be any kind of face scrub which I use twice a week. 



I have discovered a few holy grail products for myself. They work like magic and I swear by these products. 
 



  • Virgin coconut oil by Trader Joe's
This product works like magic. After seeing all the hype about coconut oil everywhere and reading a blog post by kourtney kardashian on this product I bought it.
After using it I realized that its true. I just massage it into my face in the night and it literally lightens any blemishes. I also use it for my hair and wash it the next morning and my hair feels very moisturized. 
 
  • Vitamin E oil by Trader Joe's
Vitamin E is really good for skin in general. This product defenitely nourishes my skin and also helps lighten blemishes. Overtime skin does become soft and supple. 
  • 99% pure Aloevera Gel by Trader Joe's
Aloevera is another product which does good for skin. This gel really helps soothe skin and moisturizes it deeply. 
 
I use these products religiously every night by alternating them. They have all really worked for me. These products are also pure and organic so I didn't have to worry much about any side effects.  If  you don't have a Trader Joe's near you, You can find similar products from other brands. A lot of brands make similar products around the world. These are few of the products which work for me. Remember that everyone is different and it's important to figure out what works for you and what doesn't. 

I hope you all find this helpful and if you have any questions ask away in the comments below!