To New Beginnings & Getting out of comfort zones - Life Update

Hello awesome people!!  I have not almost updated my blog in a week now! Have I missed writing & sharing fun stuff with you all? Hell yeah!! The reason I have been practically absent is because I have been busy moving from the East coast to the west. If any of you have visited my blog's about page and read the brief description about your homegirl then you would know I actually live (well lived) in Charlotte, NC. And now I have moved to the sunny and the gorgeous, California!! Oh! yes the move was hectic but worth it. It's been 3 days & I have been loving it so far in Irvine, CA.

I have always loved California. I watched so many shows filmed here, specially 90210 & I was in awe of Cali. Watching shows & movies shot in different parts of Cali, I was in love with the vibe of the city although I never lived there. Now that I am here I can say it is indeed even more beautiful in reality!


The beautiful sunny beaches, rows & rows of palm trees & beautiful tropical flowers... a travelers dream. I also for some reason admire the way the buildings are constructed here (don't ask me why?)

Look at the clear sky.. so  mystical

Little did I know I would actually get an opportunity to live here one day! May be I subconsciously wished to visit there sometime in this lifetime.

I loved living in Charlotte and I almost got used to the place & made some amazing friends. It was tough to leave there and move to an exciting, yet unknown place. It was hard to even think of getting out of my "well built" comfort zone, yet again in life. But also over the years & happenings in life, I have been slowly grasping to the fact that no matter where you are in your life you are constantly undergoing change. You know what they say 'The only thing constant is change' & boy is that true? I am sort of realizing may be that, it (change) is the most natural thing in the world  & life and the only way I can make it easier is by not being resistant & know that every thing is happening for the best. That's what I did to make this new chapter roll in smoothly. Although I miss Charlotte,  I just decided to let this chapter beautifully manifest itself and enjoy every moment on the way, good or not.

Irvine, Ca is an amazing place to live in! The views I get to see are amazing. Green surroundings, sunny days, breezy but warm evenings & there is so much to explore.


Specially the apartments where I live, I get to see people from all the possible countries & hear so many different  languages. It just blows my mind to know that we may not know all the languages people speak in but we can just exchange a smile & feel an instant connection.  A smile does not need any language just like love! We are all so different but so similar at the same time! After all we all are humans! As a matter of fact right now as I am writing this post sitting at a cute starbucks just around the corner (yay!!) from my new home, I am receiving & returning smiles :)


   Water, Raybans & a croissant what else do I need? 

Well, that was my update guys & I am getting back on track with my weekly posts on Tuesday & Friday & show you a bit of the golden state through my eyes.

Thank you so much for stopping by guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)