Indian haul - Myntra & designer clothing & food

Who doesn't like shopping & who doesn't like sharing it with the world?? I totally love doing both, Shopping & showing what I got !!! 😀😃😄. Nothing makes me happier than freshly shopped clothes. Even more so if they are Indian clothes. If you all have been following me, you already know that I am far far away from India. If I were in India around this festive time I would have been all cray cray shopping like every year. Since I am so far away from home, my lovely mom shopped for me & shipped it!!! so, here it is guys...I am so excited.

These kurtas are from myntra.com & they fit oh so perfectly.

To buy click here



To buy click here








To buy click here

I have always loved this style of Indian chappal (foot wear)


To buy  click here
 
I guess they run a size small, so,  order the next size of your actual size.


These cute ear rings inspired by the film Ram-Leela are from Myntra too. They are the perfect traditional ear rings which I can't wait to pair them with my Indian outfits. A lot of my Indian clothes are pink or have an accent of pink, so this pair is perfect for me!

To buy click here
 
Myntra.com is the best site in the market for Indian clothes & accessories. They have great collections & quality items. The only problem is that they ship only to India.
 
As Diwali is coming up, my mom also sent me a beautiful saree. She sent me a saree she designed, inspired by one from my own saree line ( I also own a clothing line. check my facebook page). This saree is even better than the one from my collection. I can't wait for Diwali to wear it.😊 My mom knows me & my taste better than I do.
 




My thoughtful mommy also sent me a matching set of bangles :)




Now, the second best part after clothes.....is.... Food!!!! My mom sent me a lot of my favorite yummy treats (I didn't put a lot of stuff in the picture as I had already opened & devoured them by the time I clicked a picture ) & just not that, since my dad too believes in organic food like me, he sent me some organic Indian grains.  I kinda don't like the smell of some Indian pulses & grains I find here in the States. Also, my mom's best friend ( she is more like my best friend ;p) sent me roasted chana dal powder. Any South Indians reading this will know what I am talking about. It's a powder made of indian spices and it is yummy! This made me sooooo happy!!!! 





Diwali is a festival, our family enjoys together back home. This festival actually has a lot of memories attached to it. My little brother was born around Diwali & ever since that day we have always celebrated Diwali together. Shopping for fire works is an activity my brother & I do for every Diwali & the whole day we would just stuff our mouths with all the delicious sweets made by mom & sent by our friends & family. Although I am looking forward to celebrate Diwali here in the US, having sent all this stuff makes this even more special.

Hope, you enjoyed my Indian haul. Also let me know what you thought of all the clothes and accessories. What are the things which from your country make you feel close to home?? I have also left the links to everything for you all.

Thanks so much for your time gorgeous. Have a fantastic day :)

 





2 comments:

  1. Hey superb saree & all other accessories. Nice matching bangles. Currently, I am searching unique design bangles online at fashionbuzzer.com. Hope i'll get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunita! Thank you sweetie !! You can also try Myntra & Jabong, they have some good collections too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)