Tulle skirt inspiration

The tutu inspired tulle skirts have been a trend for a long time now. Pink, purple black or white they come in all colors. It is a very feminine & dreamy style & I love that. I keep looking at these amazing pictures on pinterest & I thought today I will share it with you all.

By pairing it up with different types of tops, give it your own personal twist.

Pink and sequined top..Now that's from a fairy tale.


This tulle skirt turned chic with this striped crop top.

Ombre... oh! yes!

Jessica Alba walking in style.





Shop this style




I haven't tried this style yet but I think I really like it. The only thing stopping me from trying this style is that I am short and I don't know if I can pull it off. Have you girls tried this style? Any tips? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)