Search This Blog

Where have I been? Indian couture, sneak peak

Hello gorgeous people!! I know that I have been gone for so long from  the blogging world! It feels like it's been ages! But thanks to all of you who have been patient with me all this while & THANK YOU soooo much for your continuous support!

Today I have quick update post for you guys. As most of you know I own a clothing line by the name Sushma Reddy couture. I am on a short trip to India to work on some designs for my Indian/Desi fashion line. And boy what a trip it has been so far?!!! It's been crazy hectic, confusing & exciting. It has been an amalgamation of a variety of feelings. But I am absolutely loving picking everything personally for my new collection. Work has been progressing slowly but steadily.

Here a small sneak peak of what I have been working on so far..

 This floral beauty is a salwar suit with crystal and sequin details

 Pure chiffon hot pink dupatta for a Lehenga customized for a client

 This is the Lehenga that dupatta would be paired with

This beautiful piece is a mixture of vibrant colors & classy fabrics. Pure pink raw silk bust with golden thread work followed by pure banaras fabric & pink crystal & gold borders. This also comes with a draw string dori with latkans attached at the waist which lets you adjust the waist. The colors and the vibe of the outfit are a perfect fit for any Desi party. 

Desi clothes for days!

To know more about my designs please check out my

Facebook: Sushma Reddy Couture
                            or
Follow me on Instagram for regular updates & pictures

I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me! I can't wait to share more about my collection and this trip. Please forgive me for this short & hasty post!  I promise I will be back with my weekly posts soon.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)